Thursday, November 11, 2004

And ... he's done it again !!

OK .. I admit... I'm appalled... I think the last time I was so shocked with something happening in the US was (September 11 excluded...) when the president is elected with less than half the votes...

Now I'm in just plain shock... the guy actually had more votes... so we end up with another 4 years of "completely idiotic, president cowboy, who tries to compensate his lack of... brains (hey, what where YOU thinking??) with a bunch of big weapons...

And how does he do it?

Brings the US economy to drag itself as it didn't in years, causes the biggest deficit in US history, kills a ton of americans (and worse, even some people from other countries...) with a bad excuse (Hey, Saddam has chemical weapons, they're just so well hidden that nobody sees them... wonder if Saddam will have invented a invisible spray to put on them next... !!).

So... I admit, I definitely cannot understand americans... I can understand a bunch of them.. but I'm not sure I'll ever understand the way they see politics.

So there goes another term for a guy who placed the US out of every international agreement I can remember (The Kyoto Protocol, the Nuclear non-proliferation treaty, the International War Crimes court - guess they have something to hide, wonder what...), that made the United Nations a Joke (for those who learned History I wonder if something called Society of Nations comes to mind back in the 1930s...).

Personally I think the guy actually is probably the closest thing to a Nazi since World War II except for a few dictator in South America, Suharto and the North Korean Regime... and ok, for the americans to be slightly happier, maybe some Arab regimes...

Funny enough, even from independent or inteligence reports, religious wars in Iraq were't common before them in spite of the Iraqui Curdistan issue...

But that's just a opinion of course...

Another fun thing... Anyone noticed the voting in D.C ? 90% Kerry.. lots of friends Georgie made it seems...

So in retrospect... September 11 was the best thing that happened to one of the greatest idiots in the world...

And since I saw "Manchurian Candidate" yesterday... damn, that would give me some ideas as to the gentleman's (does he understand the word ??) mind if I were into the conspiracy theory...

Oh... let's get the guy who lowers rich people taxes while keeping poor people's taxes rule again.. with some luck he'll launch a few Nukes in the world and we'll be a happy foregone world...

As a brave air-force pilot said in Dr. Strangelove (a movie by Stanley Kubrick...) :

YAAAAAHOOOOOO !!!!! :)